As we officially enter the last quarter of the year this is your time to focus and recalibrate as you make that final effort to realise those remaining goals listed at the beginning of 2014. But before you get-up and get busy, read the latest in the world of GPS then sit back and set your mind as you tune into this track from R Kelly. I Believe I Can Fly
The Grow Personal Success (GPS) – 1 day workshop in partnership with NatWest Bank Friday Oct 17th For Aspiring Entrepreneurs, New start-up Businesses and People looking for Success in Life.
This 1 day workshop has been designed for the increasing number of people who have been approaching both myself and GPS graduates asking about how they can also take control of their life, pursue a passion as a career or business, lead a more fulfilling life with purpose. Read more
Here are just some of the things that will be covered in this unique 1 day workshop which supports you in looking at your personal as well as business plans in order to achieve real success.
The GPS Test – For Personal Success –Topics covered include:
- Succeed Simply by being yourself
- How to identify yourpurpose – Discover you and what Business you are in
- Identify the 5 Key areas of your life
- Define/redefine what you want to achieve in the next 90 days
NatWest Bank – For Business Success–Topics covered include:
- Are you ready to be your own boss?
- Business Types, Tax and Legal Information
- Funding your start up business and managing your money
- NatWest support
Attend this 1 day workshop FREE when you make a donation to Urban Voice UK of £10 a month (for a minimum of 6 months) For more details and to register your interest email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Only 25 places available)
GPS Ambassador – Nisha Taylor - Attending the National Diversity Awards (26th Sept)
The 12 week programme has had a positive impact on students, none however more than Nisha Taylor who has such a personal transformation that she tells anyone and everyone about her journey. In her own words:
“I have been a student on the GPS (Grow Personal Success) program and have seen major progress in my mindset geared towards success! I have gone from talking and displaying negative thoughts to now functioning from a place of clarity and positivity and as a result live a more happy and fulfilled lifestyle. My new mindset has impacted my life spiritually, mentally and financially in a very positive way.”
I will be sharing more about my journey at the 1 day workshop on Friday October 17th to reserve your place send an email to email@example.com
Grow Personal Success Recognition Awards (GPS) Friday Nov 14th Recognising Aspiring Entrepreneurs, New start-up Business owners and People looking for Success in Life
After the success of last years event and the inspirational impact it had for those who attended and those nominated for Awards we are pleased to announce that we will be coming together again to showcase, acknowledge and celebrate people who have either:
1. Transformed their lives, overcoming massive challenges, barriers and obstacles.
2. Made significant contributions to society through promoting, supporting, nurturing or investing in young people and adults who have discovered and gone on to Grown Personal Success. Tickets are limited secure yours now
To attend an event like this would normally cost you £30
- Attend this evening event FREE
- Attend Monthly Networking events FREE
- Attend GPS 1 Day workshop FREE
- Eligible for 50% of the cost of GPS 12 week Mentoring & coaching programme.
All this when you make a donation to Urban Voice UK of £10 a month (for a minimum of 6 months) For more details and to register your interest email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Only 100 Tickets available)
If you are receiving our newsletter for the first time and would like to read previous newsletters click this link to visit the Urban Voice UK web site http://www.urbanvoiceuk.com/w/blog/
If you have an events that you think our readers would be interested in email us at email@example.com